ISH 2016 Call For Award Nominations: Deadline Sunday 3rd July 2016
On the occasion of its 26th Scientific Meeting (Hypertension Seoul 2016), which will be held in Seoul, Korea from 24th to 29th September 2016 the ISH with the collaboration and generous support of sponsors, is pleased to announce the following awards. In addition to the prestige and kudos associated with each of the awards, they each comprise a significant monetary amount to recognise the excellence of the awardees and support the intended purposes of the specific awards.
We now invite nominations for the following awards.
- ISH Franz Volhard Award and Lectureship for Outstanding Research
- ISH AstraZeneca Award
- ISH Developing World Award
- ISH Paul Korner Award, supported by the High Blood Pressure Research Foundation
- ISH Robert Tigerstedt Lifetime Achievement Award
- ISH Distinguished Membership Award
- ISH Honorary Membership Award
The following awards will be presented based on high quality abstracts submitted for the Hypertension Seoul 2016 meeting.
- Austin Doyle Award, supported by Servier Australia
- ISH New Investigator Oral and Poster Presentation Awards, supported by:
- American Journal of Hypertension
- Clinical Science
- Journal of Human Hypertension
Latest Tweets: Follow us
The ISH is positively committed to opposing discrimination against people on the grounds of gender, race, colour, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, class, age, disability, having dependants, HIV status or perceived lifestyle.