Call for 2021 ISH Award Nominations - Extended deadline 15 February
The International Society of Hypertension (ISH) is pleased to call for nominations for the 2021 awards.
The following awards will be presented on the occasion of the Joint Meeting ESH-ISH 2021 which will be held virtually from 11-14 April 2021 (www.hypertension2021.org). As announced during ISH General Meeting, nominations submitted in relation to the postponed ESH-ISH 2020 Meeting remain valid and will be considered by the ISH Awards Committee.
Please submit additional nominations by 15th February 2021. We would like to call for nominations for the following awards
- ISH Franz Volhard Award and Lectureship for Outstanding Research
- ISH Robert Tigerstedt Lifetime Achievement Award
- ISH Paul Korner Award supported by the High Blood Pressure Research Foundation of Australia
- ISH Developing World Award
- ISH Honorary Fellow Award
- ISH Distinguished Fellow Award
- ISH Award of Excellence for Research in Cardiovascular Health and Disease in Women
- ISH Mid-Career Award for Women Researchers
- ISH Honour for Senior Women Researchers
- ISH Distinguished Mentor Award
How to make a nomination:
To nominate an individual, the following information should be provided in writing:
- Complete the following form (click to download) which will ask for the following information:
- Who is nominated (self-nomination is not acceptable)
- For which award is the nomination
- Justification for nomination
- Name and affiliations of a primary and secondary sponsor who are both members of the ISH
- Confirmation that the nominee has agreed to be nominated
- Supporting documentation demonstrating nominee’s eligibility
- The Nominator must also send or forward a current copy of the nominee's C.V. to the committee.
- This document may be submitted electronically as an attachment to the Secretariat.
- Please address all communication to the Secretariat.
- Nominations will only be accepted from ISH members (with the exception of the ISH Paul Korner and ISH Honorary Fellows Awards).
- Award recipients will be required to accept awards in person during the ISH Biennial Scientific Meeting in the year that the award is to be presented.
Email: email@example.com to submit your nominations.
Latest Tweets: Follow us
The ISH is positively committed to opposing discrimination against people on the grounds of gender, race, colour, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, class, age, disability, having dependants, HIV status or perceived lifestyle.