The International Society of Hypertension (ISH) promotes and encourages the advancement of scientific research and knowledge and of its application in all aspects of hypertension and associated cardiovascular diseases. The Society offers a number of awards and lectureships at each Biennial Meeting.
A number of these awards are made possible by the specific and general support of our industry supporters, emphasizing their shared vision for the advancement of knowledge and recognition of achievement. The Society is most grateful for this generous support.
- ISH Franz Volhard Award
- ISH Robert Tigerstedt Award
- ISH Paul Korner Award
- ISH Developing World Award
- ISH Honorary Fellow Award
- ISH Distinguished Fellow Award
- ISH Award of Excellence for Research in Cardiovascular Health and Disease in Women
- ISH Honour for Senior Women Researchers
- ISH Mid-Career Award for Women Researchers
- ISH Distinguished Mentor Award
- ISH Mentorship Scholar Award
- ISH Austin Doyle Award
- ISH New Investigator Oral and Poster Presentation Awards
To be given to each of two investigators presenting a superior research project.
Must be willing to join the ISH as a member following nomination/receipt of award. Previous winners of this award are not eligible for nomination a second time.
This award will regrettably not be offered from 2012.
2010 S Withers
2008 M Iwai
2008 J Kostis
2008 M van der Giet
2006 O Yasuda
2006 J Zhang
2004 J R Romero
2002 A Mihailidou / M Isshiki
2000 M Mardini / L Ludwig
1998 AD Hughes / RH Rao
1996 RD Bukoski / R Carmona
1994 J Floras
1992 SN Orlov
1990 H Nielsen