The International Society of Hypertension (ISH) promotes and encourages the advancement of scientific research and knowledge and of its application in all aspects of hypertension and associated cardiovascular diseases. The Society offers a number of awards and lectureships at each Biennial Meeting.
A number of these awards are made possible by the specific and general support of our industry supporters, emphasizing their shared vision for the advancement of knowledge and recognition of achievement. The Society is most grateful for this generous support.
- ISH Franz Volhard Award
- ISH Robert Tigerstedt Award
- ISH Paul Korner Award
- ISH Developing World Award
- ISH Honorary Fellow Award
- ISH Distinguished Fellow Award
- ISH Award of Excellence for Research in Cardiovascular Health and Disease in Women
- ISH Honour for Senior Women Researchers
- ISH Mid-Career Award for Women Researchers
- ISH Distinguished Mentor Award
- ISH Mentorship Scholar Award
- ISH Austin Doyle Award
- ISH New Investigator Oral and Poster Presentation Awards
ISH Honour for Senior Women Researchers
ISH women members who have given outstanding service to the ISH and / or made exceptionally distinguished contributions to experimental and clinical research in hypertension may be nominated to receive an ISH Honour for Senior Women Researchers. The ISH Women in Hypertension Research Committee will present the awardee(s) with a plaque during the Awards Ceremony during the ISH Biennial Scientific Meeting.
2018 Anna Dominiczak
2016 Bonita Falkner
2016 Lisheng Liu
2016 Suzanne Oparil
2016 Talma Rosenthal
2016 Ann Soenarta