Join us at the ISH New Investigator Programme (Symposium / Mentorship & Networking Event), Singapore, 6 October 2017
The International Society of Hypertension (ISH) New Investigator Committee (NIC) and Mentorship and Training Committee (MTC) are working closely with the organisers of the forthcoming APCH 2017, October, Singapore Meeting (13th Asian Pacific Congress of Hypertension) – www.apch2017.org).
To recognise and bring together hypertension future leaders, we will be hosting a New Investigator Symposium on the morning of 6 October (from 09:00-13:00 hrs), followed by a Networking and Mentorship event on the evening of 6 October.
Attendance is welcomed from all investigators (young / new and more senior investigators).
REGISTER: ISH New Investigator Symposium (at no extra cost)
Information - ISH Singapore New Investigator Meeting Programme
- Date: Friday 6 October 2017
ISH New Investigator Symposium
- Time: From 09:00-13:00 hrs
- Venue: Room 332, Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre
- Oral Award Presentation Session
- Poster Award presentation Session
Mentorship Keynote Presentation by Prof. Mark Caulfield, UK. (pictured below)
ISH Mentorship & Networking Event
- Time: From 18:00 - 21:30 hrs
- Venue: Dallas Restaurant and Bar (3 Temasek Boulevard, Suntec City Sky Garden / www.dallas.sg)
REGISTER: ISH Mentorship & Networking Event (at no extra cost)
The ISH new investigator programmes bring together new investigators from around the globe to present ground-breaking cardiovascular research, share ideas, develop collaborations, interact, network and build relationships that cross disciplines and continents. Importantly, those attending will be eligible to receive awards in recognition of outstanding work presented on this occasion.
The ISH also welcomes senior investigators to attend the ISH Singapore new investigator and mentorship programme.
- Please click here to view information on past ISH new investigator symposia.
- Please click here to view information on past ISH Mentorship and Networking Events.
We very much hope to see you at the ISH New Investigator Meeting Programme on 6th October.
Yours sincerelyRuan KrugerChair, ISH New Investigator CommitteePotchefstroom, South Africa Fadi CharcharChair, ISH Mentorship & Training CommitteeBallarat, Australia
- There is no additional cost to attend the ISH programme and events.
- The ISH will not be offering travel grants / awards for people to attend the ISH Symposium. It is expected that participants will already be attending the APCH Singapore meeting. Hence, they will have their travel and accommodation already organised.
The ISH will however be presenting awards at the symposium for those making the best oral and poster presentations.
Latest tweets from ISH Follow us
The ISH is positively committed to opposing discrimination against people on the grounds of gender, race, colour, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, class, age, disability, having dependants, HIV status or perceived lifestyle.