ISH 2018 Call For Award Nominations: Deadline 1st July 2018
The International Society of Hypertension (ISH) is pleased to call for nominations for the following awards. These will be presented on the occasion of the 27th Scientific Meeting of the ISH (Hypertension Beijing 2018), which will be held in Beijing, China from 20th to 23rd September 2018 (www.ish2018.org).
We invite nominations for the following awards.
- ISH Franz Volhard Award and Lectureship for Outstanding Research
- ISH Developing World Award
- ISH Paul Korner Award, supported by the High Blood Pressure Research Foundation
- ISH Robert Tigerstedt Lifetime Achievement Award
- ISH Distinguished Fellow Award
- ISH Honorary Fellow Award
- ISH Award of Excellence for Research in Cardiovcascular Health and Disease in Women
- ISH Mid-Career Aawrd for Women Researchers
- ISH Honour for Senior Women Researchers
The following awards will be presented based on high quality abstracts submitted for the Hypertension Beijing 2018 meeting.
- Austin Doyle Award, supported by Servier Australia
- ISH New Investigator Oral and Poster Presentation Awards
Latest tweets from ISH Follow us
The ISH is positively committed to opposing discrimination against people on the grounds of gender, race, colour, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, class, age, disability, having dependants, HIV status or perceived lifestyle.