Hypertension News - September 2013
The September 2013 issue of Hypertension News can now be viewed. Read an article about the ISH President- Elect, Rhian Touyz, and more.
Please click here to view a copy of the lastest issue of Hypertension News.
Highlights of this issue:
- An introduction to our President-Elect
- A report from your President regarding the recent ISH Strategic Planning Retreat
- HOT OFF THE PRESS : Serious concerns about the validity of data published from cardiovascular trials
- Second of a series of odd contributions to The Lancet published during the 19th century entitled "Champagne in Sea-Sickness"
- An update from the New Investigator Committee and information on their forthcoming Symposium in New Orleans
The ISH is positively committed to opposing discrimination against people on the grounds of gender, race, colour, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, class, age, disability, having dependants, HIV status or perceived lifestyle.