April issue of Hypertension News
Posted on 11/04/2013
The April issue of Hypertension News is now available. This includes an update from our President, an introduction to the New Investigator Committee Working Group members, a report on World Health Day and several updates from the regions.
Highlights of this issue:
- An update from our President, Ernesto Schiffrin
- An introduction to the New Investigator Committee Working Group members
- A report on World Health Day by Shanthi Mendis, World Health Organization
- Regional reports on the following and more:
- 2012 ISH Africa Teaching Seminar
- Latin American consensus on hypertension
- Canadian hypertension guidelines, with a commentary by Neil Poulter
The ISH is positively committed to opposing discrimination against people on the grounds of gender, race, colour, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, class, age, disability, having dependants, HIV status or perceived lifestyle.