Award nomination deadline - 30 April
Posted on 11/03/2014
Nominations for ISH 2014 awards are invited from Society members by the deadline of 30 April. Read on for information on the awards and prizes to be offered this year and to find out more about the nomination process.
Dear ISH Member,
On the occasion of its 25th Scientific Meeting (Hypertension Athens 2014), which will be held in Athens, Greece from 13th to 16th June 2014 (www.hypertension2014.org) the ISH with the collaboration and generous support of corporate sponsors, is pleased to announce the following awards. In addition to the prestige associated with each of the awards, they each comprise a monetary amount to recognise the excellence of the awardees.
We would like to call for nominations for the following awards. Deadline: 30th April 2014
- ISH Franz Volhard Award and Lectureship for Outstanding Research
- ISH AstraZeneca Award
- ISH Robert Tigerstedt Lifetime Achievement Award
- ISH Developing World Award
- ISH Paul Korner Award, supported by the High Blood Pressure Research Foundation
- ISH Distinguished Membership Award
- ISH Honorary Membership Award
The following awards and prizes will be presented based on high quality abstracts.
- Austin Doyle Award, supported by Servier Australia
- ISH New Investigator Oral and Poster Presentation Awards, supported by Daiichi-Sankyo
- International Forum Poster Prizes, supported by Daiichi Sankyo
- ISH New Investigator Poster Awards, supported by Clinical Science, Hypertension Research and the Journal of Human Hypertension.
Please email email@example.com with any questions in this regard.
With kind regards,
Chair, ISH Awards Committee & Past President
Latest tweets from ISH Follow us
The ISH is positively committed to opposing discrimination against people on the grounds of gender, race, colour, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, class, age, disability, having dependants, HIV status or perceived lifestyle.