3rd ISH New Investigators' Symposium on Hypertension and Cardiovascular Disease
September 10th 2013
Marriott Hotel, New Orleans, USA
The New Investigators’ Symposium is a FREE full day event that provides a forum for new (under 40 years of age) scientists and clinicians in training who have an interest in hypertension and cardiovascular disease.
This is a unique opportunity to present and discuss, make new friends, build research networks and establish collaborations that can last a lifetime. Most of all, this is an opportunity to hear about some exciting research conducted by young investigators from across the globe.
The event is organised and carried out by the ISH New Investigator Committee (NIC) and will be held in collaboration with the Council for High Blood Pressure Research (CHBPR) of the American Heart Association at the time of their 2013 Scientific Sessions.
The abstract deadline has passed, but it is not to late to register to attend.
For those who have already registered and have unfortunately not received our final mailing document, please note the following:
- Registration opens at 08:00 hrs in the foyer area of Les Galleries 1-3 (meeting rooms), on the 2nd floor of the New Orleans Marriott
- The programme commence at 08:30 hrs
- The programme can be viewed by clicking here.
- Click here to view a link to locate the New Orleans Marriott (symposium venue)
- Please view the following link to locate La Galleries 1-3 in the hotel. http://www.marriott.com/hotelwebsites/us/m/msyla/msyla_pdf/MSYLA_3DFP1_Final.pdf
- Keynote speaker: Dr. Jane Reckelhoff, Ph.D. Billy S. Guyton Distinguished Professor Director, Women's Health Research Center University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, USA
- Two New Awards: Including the Stephen Hales Prize and a further prize for winners of the best presentations (each - USD 2,500)
- Poster presentation awards
- Travel grants (10 to be offered each at USD 1,000)
- Free registration
For further information on how to attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The New Investigator Network can be found at www.ish-world.com, as well as on Twitter and Facebook.
The Symposium is supported by:
Trainee Advocacy Committee of the Council of High Blood Pressure Research (CHBPR)